- Masters in Clinical Exercise Physiology (MClinExPhys) at Uni of Queensland
- Bachelor of Sport, Health and Physical Education (BSHPE) at Uni of Queensland
- Accredited Exercise Physiologist (AEP)
- Accredited Exercise and Sports Scientist ESSA
- Exercise and Sports Science Australia Membership (ESSAM)
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness
- First Aid and CPR Qualifications
- NDIS Registered
- Improving Sports and Athletic Performance with scientifically based methods and programs
- Specialist in exercise for injury rehabilitation / prevention/ return to sport
- Musculoskeletal rehabilitation
- Exercise for chronic and complex medical conditions
- Occupational injury / Work Cover
- Back/ Shoulder / Neck / Knee / Hip Pain
- An extensive history working with Bariatric patients
- Chronic disease management
- Rebates available through private health (EP’s are allied health professionals)
“Muscle imbalances lead to poor movement. Poor movement leads to injuries. Assess the imbalances, then address them. You will reach new levels of performance and wellness.”
Chris is an Accredited Exercise Physiologist with a passion for health and wellbeing. Drawing from his extensive post graduate education in exercise science and more than 8 years as a practitioner, Chris uses evidence based methods from exercise science and rehabilitation to tailor individualised plans to improve the health, function and wellbeing of his clients.
Chris enjoys working on a personal level with his clients and uses a holistic approach to exercise prescription, injury rehabilitation and lifestyle modification that addresses all aspects of a client’s health, with all aspects of health regarded as being equally important and critical in achieving optimal wellbeing.
Chris specializes in advanced exercise prescription using postural correction, injury rehabilitation, pelvic and lumbar stability programs, weight loss programs, and strength training. Using these techniques, Chris applies his knowledge to designing exercise programs for working with clients with rehabilitation needs, and with clients with chronic diseases who require more specialised care and expertise. Combining this expertise with a friendly and supportive nature has seen Chris achieve unsurpassed results with more than 2000 clients over his career.
“Movement is a medicine for creating change in a person’s physical, emotional and mental states.” – Carol Welch