- Graduate diploma in Exercise Physiology at Griffith University
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science at Griffith University
- Accredited Exercise Physiologist (AEP)
- Accredited Exercise Scientist
- Exercise and Sport Science Australia (ESSA) membership
- Return to Work coordinator
- First aid and CPR qualifications
- Injury rehabilitation/ prevention
- Return to work/ work place injury rehabilitation
- Postural correction
- Pelvic and lumbar stability programs
- Back/shoulder/neck/knee/hip pain
- Chronic disease management (diabetes, heart disease etc)
Kelly is an Accredited Exercise Physiologist with a passion for health and wellbeing. Drawing from her post graduate education in exercise science and more than 5 years as a practitioner, Kelly uses evidence based methods from exercise science and rehabilitation to tailor individualised plans to improve the health, function and wellbeing of her clients.
Kelly enjoys working on a personal level with her clients and uses a holistic approach to exercise prescription, injury rehabilitation and lifestyle modification that addresses all aspects of a client’s health, with all aspects of health regarded as being equally important and critical in achieving optimal wellbeing.
Kelly specializes in advanced exercise prescription using postural correction, injury rehabilitation, pelvic and lumbar stability programs, weight loss programs, and strength training. Using these techniques, Kelly applies her knowledge to designing exercise programs for working with clients with rehabilitation needs, and with clients with chronic diseases who require more specialised care and expertise. Combining this expertise with a friendly and supportive nature has seen Kelly achieve unsurpassed results with more than 1000 clients over her career.
“Movement is a medicine for creating change in a person’s physical, emotional and mental states.” – Carol Welch