Workcover and Insurance Claim Rehabilitation
Information for Referrers, Case Managers and Employers
At Evolution Exercise Physiology, we specialize in the design and supervision of physical rehabilitation programs that assist people to overcome work-related injuries.
Evolution Exercise Physiology partners with agents, case managers and employers to provide exceptional workplace rehabilitation services through our team of experienced practitioners.
Structured exercise program are increasingly being recommended by treating General Practitioners and Insurance Rehabilitation Co-ordinators to help stabilize the site/s of injury and also increase capacity for pre-injury work and activities of daily living. Progression from passive to active treatment is indicated as the individual progresses out of the acute stage of injury, generally around the 4-6 week post-surgical / acute injury stage.
Our aim is to rehabilitate clients to their greatest potential so they are able to return to work and normal daily activities. We work closely with Work cover / Insurance Case Managers and Third Party Insurance providers as well as GP’s and Surgeons to ensure greatest outcomes the client. We pride ourselves on our communication with all of the stakeholders during the rehabilitation process.
We liaise with any other allied health professionals you may currently be working with and work as a team to set and achieve specific rehabilitative and functional goals.
AEP Chris working with a client
- Our staff are all accredited with Exercise and Sports Science Australia (ESSA)
- Practitioners provide regular and meaningful feedback on an individual’s progress to all key stakeholders.
- Ensure the program maximises recovery potential while remaining cost-effective.
- Encourage a decrease in work restrictions using objective evidence.
- Educate the individual on how to self-manage their injury and active treatment.
- We assist the patient in achieving goals which are focused on optimising function, participation and return to work.